The CRM database administrator and GDPR coordinator / Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data in Salesforce database as key database system to increase sales performance while track and monitor every customer's sales journey from start to finish in one place. Focused on enhancing data driven decision-making.
- Responsible for maintaining the Salesforce CRM system including data input, updates building reports, managing dashboards and support sales team to keep CRM data accurate and complete
- Identifying and resolving technical problems with our Salesforce platform, liaising with Salesforce customer support, raising tickets and following up as and when required
- Use automation and sales management tools to sell more efficiently and set up and access real-time reports - up to date with what's happening to support all company relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
- Collects information at farmer level from sales network in line with GDPR regulations, processes sales and market data and consolidating information into actionable items, creates sales statistics and market forecasting reports.
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences and compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it collaboration with market researcher companies.
- Accountable for continued development of Customer Relationship Marketing, capture and implementation of customer and transactional data to support the achievement of marketing and sales goals and objectives.
- Initiate and coordinate the development and implementation and measures of Corteva Technology Bonus Program APP – the Corteva Digital Customer benefit marketing program across Corteva seeds and crop protection business platforms, manages the info generation by the commitment to buy activity.
- Knowledgeable on digital trends within region/CU/country and responsible to executes digital strategy
- This role also serves as the central focal point between sales and marketing and support functions in areas of continuous improvement of the dealer and customer experience, programs management and sales effectiveness. The Digital Marketing Specialist / CRM role also works across business lines on the creation and process of marketing program implementation.
- Analyze and implement of customer segmentation information, generate metric reporting to meet the needs of the sales and marketing organization.
- Execute and maintain valuable tools for the salesforce development
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of sales reports. May resolve routine and non-routine inquiries.
- Assists with the execution of all marketing plans, communications and projects in their planning, implementation, and analysis.
- Meet sales network expectations through 360 degrees help in organizing and exploiting activities, data and tools.
- “Bring the outside in” looking for new solutions, technologies and tools to be provided to the sales network.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in marketing, business or statistics.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in CRM administration, preferably Salesforce and in area of GDPR.
- Computer technology skills are critical to develop sales forecast and reports and to interact proactively and critically with IT outsources.
- Upper intermediate English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Excel
- Is well-organized, self-motivated, competitive, and driven by success.
- Has strong problem solving & collaboration skills.
- Is at ease on the phone and able to engage and proactively solve problems.
- Is driven to succeed individually and in a team environment.
- Is creative and think outside the box to find and sell the existing and new prospects.
Advantage: University degree in agriculture & Market research analysis experience
Who Are We Looking For?
Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team.
Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food.
Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment.
Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader.
What we offer:
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time.
Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences.
Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience.
Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered.
Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary.
Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility.
- Marketing, CRM
- Customer Relationship Management
- Database Expert
Required language level
· Hungarian (native)
· English (intermediate / communication),
How to apply/contact information:
Please attach your CV in English